flightless bird, american mouth, iron & wine
Lea’s song for Cory Monteith (11 May 1982 - 13 July 2013)
Ke$ha | Gold Trans Am
this song makes me wanna have sex in my car
This mess that you’ve made, it’s a six-foot grave.
It’s a home for your lonesome bones that remain.
We’ll disappear, but you’ll stay here to rot
As The King of The Dark and Forgot.
hum a merry tune (listen)
A collection of scores from various Disney films.1. Overture (Snow White) Paul J. Smith and Leigh Harline
2. Elsa and Anna (Frozen) Christophe Beck
3. Autumn/The First Snow/Fun on the Ice (Bambi) Frank Churchill
4. Meeting the Robinsons (Meet the Robinsons) Danny Elfman
5. Kingdom Dance (Tangled) Alan Menken
6. After You’ve Gone (Make Mine Music) Benny Goodman and the Goodman Octet
7. The Goose Step High (The Aristocats) George Burns
8. Fireworks/The Jig (The Little Mermaid) Alan Menken
9. The City of Atlantis (Atlantis: The Lost Empire) James Newton Howard
10. Cody’s Flight (The Rescuers Down Under) Bruce Broughton
11. Moves Like an Ape, Looks Like a Man (Tarzan) Mark Mancina
12. Mermaid Lagoon/Bad Day at Skull Rock (Peter Pan) Oliver Wallace
13. Short Hair (Mulan) Jerry Goldsmith
14. You Can Never Belong (Lilo & Stitch) Alan Silvestri
15. The Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella) Oliver Wallace and Paul J. Smith
16. Aurora’s Return/Maleficent’s Evil Spell (Sleeping Beauty) George Burns
17. Under the Stars/Simba Alive (The Lion King) Hans Zimmer
18. Sugar Rush Showdown (Wreck-It Ralph) Henry Jackman
19. Transformation (Brother Bear) Phil Collins and Mark Mancina
20. This is Gonna Be Good (The Princess and the Frog) Randy Newman
song of the day: let it go/let her go - sam tsui (x)
'let it go, let it go
you only need the light when it’s burning low
let it go, let it go
you only miss the sun when it starts to snow’
Chambaland - “99 Worries” (Jay Z vs. Billy Joel)
From the junk drawer. In early 2010 I had the idea to do whole album of Disney mashups; this was as far as I got. D/L here.
Okay, so almost everyone knows Idina Menzel because of ‘Frozen’ or from her role as Elphaba in ‘Wicked’
Everyone, this is Kerry Ellis.
She’s a west end performer, who’s also played Elphaba in Wicked. This is a rendition of her singing ‘Defying Gravity’ produced by Mother.Fucking.Brian May.
Yes. Brian May from Queen.
I seriously recommend you watch it because it’s the Defying Gravity we all know and love, but with a rock sounding element similar to the sound of Queen.
This is really good